If you had any doubts about the popularity of smartphones, new numbers suggest they've notched a significant milestone. The global smartphone market topped 1 billion shipments for the first time in 2013, covering about one-seventh of the world's popu...
Online electronics retailer, Kogan, is on the verge of launching a 55in 4K television below the $1000 mark, describing it as “the world’s best value Ultra High Definition TV.”
Skylanders may be a popular property for video game consoles, but it's crossing over to Smart TVs with the help of an LG promotion.
Following a five-month wait, Foxtel has made its streamlined IPTV service, Foxtel Play, available to selected 2013 LG Smart TV models.
LG says its new G Pad 8.3 Android tablet will not compete directly with Apple's iPad mini, despite having a similar screen size and price tag.
Google has already exhausted its first stock allocations of the black Nexus 5 Android smartphone, just hours after the device went on sale in Australia.
LG has today confirmed that its flagship smartphone for 2013, the G2, will go on sale in Australia from Monday, 4 November, exclusively through Optus.
LG is flexing its muscle in smartphone technology with a new handset that boasts a curved touchscreen, along with a special "self healing" technology that the company claims can prevent scratches on the phone's casing.
After years of rumors, LG Electronics may soon announce a number of Chrome OS devices. The Korea-based company recently snapped up several U.S. trademarks with the term "Chrome" in them including ChromeOne, ChromeDesk, and ChromeStation.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Does a bear take a leak in the woods? I assume so. And probably with about the same frequency as details of the Nexus 5 leak all over the Web. Following the FCC approval of a very Nexus-like handset from LG, a purported technical manual of the still-...
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analytics SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD