LG has today confirmed that its flagship smartphone for 2013, the G2, will go on sale in Australia from Monday, 4 November, exclusively through Optus.
LG is flexing its muscle in smartphone technology with a new handset that boasts a curved touchscreen, along with a special "self healing" technology that the company claims can prevent scratches on the phone's casing.
After years of rumors, LG Electronics may soon announce a number of Chrome OS devices. The Korea-based company recently snapped up several U.S. trademarks with the term "Chrome" in them including ChromeOne, ChromeDesk, and ChromeStation.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Does a bear take a leak in the woods? I assume so. And probably with about the same frequency as details of the Nexus 5 leak all over the Web. Following the FCC approval of a very Nexus-like handset from LG, a purported technical manual of the still-...
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
LG Display has developed the world's thinnest full HD LCD display for smartphones, measuring just 2.2 millimeters thick.
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Google's Nexus 4 smartphone is not at the end of its life despite suspicions to the contrary during the run-up to Google I/O.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's Tizen 3.0 to take on Android and iOS starting in September
- OneNote gets easy video embedding and many more new features
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- Thumb PC uses Google software to give computer vision to robots and drones
- Oracle sets its sights on engineering and construction with Textura buy
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Revenue Systems Functional AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW