Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Does a bear take a leak in the woods? I assume so. And probably with about the same frequency as details of the Nexus 5 leak all over the Web. Following the FCC approval of a very Nexus-like handset from LG, a purported technical manual of the still-...
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
LG Display has developed the world's thinnest full HD LCD display for smartphones, measuring just 2.2 millimeters thick.
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Google's Nexus 4 smartphone is not at the end of its life despite suspicions to the contrary during the run-up to Google I/O.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Box launches standalone Notes app to help teams collaborate
- HP recalls over 100,000 more laptop batteries for fire hazard
- Cloud services accounted for half of revenue growth at SAP in 2016
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- PTVBA Analyst Programmer - Permanent / Part Time (3 days per week)QLD
- FTBid ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- TPProject Manager - EnterpriseACT
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data ManagementSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSOA Oracle DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW