LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Google's Nexus 4 smartphone is not at the end of its life despite suspicions to the contrary during the run-up to Google I/O.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
LG has lodged an Australian trade mark application for the Optimus G Pro Android smartphone, despite continuing to deny the device will be released in Australia.
Last night in New York, LG unveiled their new monster LG Optimus G Pro. The 5.5-inch monster with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD IPS display will be launching on AT&T on May 10 and will be available for $199, with pre-orders will begin May 3.
LG has confirmed that it will launch a follow-up smartphone to the Optimus G in the third quarter of this year.
LG has admitted its new flagship Optimus G Android smartphone will be a tough sell in the Australian market but is confident it will be a success once consumers learn about its features and capabilities.
Telstra has today announced pricing and availability details for LG's upcoming flagship Android phone, the Optimus G. The device will be available in Telstra stores and online from Tuesday 12 March.
LG has today confirmed it will be releasing an updated range of L Series Android smartphones at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) trade show in Barcelona later this month.
Tela Innovations has filed patent infringement complaints against key mobile handset vendors, including LG, HTC, Nokia and Motorola Mobility, before the U.S. International Trade Commission and the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
Google is once again taking Australian orders for its hard to come by Nexus 4 smartphone, after selling out of the device for the second time last week.
Google has exhausted stocks of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone in the Australian Play Store for a second time, just hours after the device went back on sale yesterday following a two month long hiatus.
LG has confirmed its latest flagship Android smartphone, the Optimus G Pro, will not be released in Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- Six quick steps to start a Digital Detox
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- CCBI Delivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCProject Manager- Radio CommunicationsVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTSecurity ExpertACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (NON-IT)WA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia