LG is flexing its muscle in smartphone technology with a new handset that boasts a curved touchscreen, along with a special "self healing" technology that the company claims can prevent scratches on the phone's casing.
After years of rumors, LG Electronics may soon announce a number of Chrome OS devices. The Korea-based company recently snapped up several U.S. trademarks with the term "Chrome" in them including ChromeOne, ChromeDesk, and ChromeStation.
Fresh off the heels of Samsung's new Gumby-y handset, the Galaxy Round, we've gotten our purported first look of the curved G-Flex phone from LG that is widely expected to be unveiled next month.
Does a bear take a leak in the woods? I assume so. And probably with about the same frequency as details of the Nexus 5 leak all over the Web. Following the FCC approval of a very Nexus-like handset from LG, a purported technical manual of the still-...
Not to be outdone by Samsung, LG says it's ready to mass produce its first flexible OLED display panel for smartphones.
LG has today announced that its new Optimus L2 II dual-SIM smartphone will be exclusively sold through Optus and its retail partners from this month, but the primary SIM card slot on the device will be locked to the Optus network.
LG hasn't given up on the ultra-wide smartphone, as its new Vu 3 handset sports a 4:3 aspect ratio. The device has an almost square-shaped look, with a 5.2-inch, 1280-by-960 resolution display.
Google has slashed the price of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone by $100 in Australia, fuelling suggestions the device is due for an upgrade in the near future.
LG is the world's third-largest smartphone manufacturer, but the company's devices have never really garnered much buzz. That all changed this week with the announcement of the LG G2, the company's latest Android super phone.
LG Display has developed the world's thinnest full HD LCD display for smartphones, measuring just 2.2 millimeters thick.
LG has today announced the launch of its Laser Display, a short throw DLP display that projects 100in of full HD video onto a specially designed screen.
From early July, you'll be able to buy the LG Tab-Book models with either an Intel Atom or a third-generation Intel Core i5 processor, but if you wait until around September, you will be able to get one that uses Intel's fourth-generation Core i5 CPU...
LG has today announced the Australian release of four new low-cost, L Series Android smartphones. The new devices are slight specification upgrades to existing L Series phones, rather than completely new models.
Google's Nexus 4 smartphone is not at the end of its life despite suspicions to the contrary during the run-up to Google I/O.
Leaked press images have all but confirmed that Google is set to launch a white variant of its Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- CCUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTPart Time - IT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other