The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
The LG LA9700 is one of the most impressive TV's on the market
A 13.3in Ultrabook with a beautiful screen, two microSD card slots, and an extra column of keys
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Bose SoundTouch 30 Wi-Fi system
- HTC launches 4.5in One Mini 2 ahead of Apple event
- HP Chromebook 11 (NB-11-2001TU_05)
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.