The year's best innovations undermined by one fatal flaw
Sony’s attempt at making its premium technologies available to the masses.
Australia’s first curved-screen smartphone has arrived and there is more to it than a pretty face.
Decent battery life, an excellent display, and reasonable performance let down by overwhelming software
We had a rare hands-on session with LG’s curved-screen smartphone.
The G2 has a great screen and good battery life but LG's software spoils the experience
The LG LA9700 is one of the most impressive TV's on the market
A 13.3in Ultrabook with a beautiful screen, two microSD card slots, and an extra column of keys
The LG Optimus F5 is a mid-range 4G handset with a competitive price tag
LG's Tab-Book is an innovative hybrid device, but it's much better suited as a tablet than a notebook
LG's LA8600 is the company's top of the line LED TV for 2013
The LG Optimus G Pro will offer a large screen with a full HD resolution and a big battery
It's far from perfect but the Optimus G is definitely LG's best smartphone ever
The LG Optimus has a large 4.7in, qHD display and an attractive and functional design
It's not perfect, but Google's new Nexus 4 smartphone is one of the best on the market
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.