First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
LG Optimus Pad preview: The LG Optimus Pad comes with an 8.9in touchscreen and a built-in 3D camera
LG's newest 3D TV from CES 2011 uses passive 3D glasses that don't need power
LG Optimus 7 review: This Windows Phone 7 smartphone boasts 16GB of internal memory
LG 50PX950 review: LG's top plasma television can do 3D and IPTV, and has excellent picture quality
The LG HB965TXW home theatre system is compact and stylish
LG HR558D Blu-ray player review: a 3D-capable PVR with a 250GB hard drive
LG Optimus 7Q review: The only Windows Phone 7 handset so far to feature a physical QWERTY keyboard
LG's best LED TV has deep contrast levels and great picture quality
This LG LED TV has a great picture quality if you can avoid reflections
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
This big screen LG plasma television has good image quality and is surprisingly light on power usage
The LG Optimus represents good value for money, but it is let down by a mediocre touchscreen
The LG HR599D can function as a PVR, a Blu-ray player and a media streamer
This mini hi-fi has an iPod dock and DAB+ digital radio compatibility
It's not a smartphone, but LG's Mini (GD880) has a number of smartphone-like features including multitouch technology
Latest News Articles
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- About 25 percent of HealthCare.gov applications have errors
- NSA spies on Italians from roof of US Embassy in Rome, magazine reports
- Apple selling Sharp 4K monitor ahead of Mac Pro launch
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »