As the Microsoft-LinkedIn deal closes, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella outlines how Office 365 workers will benefit from mining LinkedIn's store of digital intelligence and making connections, whether for career goals or data analysis.
Jeff Weiner, the CEO of LinkedIn, is very impressed with Snap's Spectacles and the way they've been launched through vending machines that appear in locations for a limited time.
A suspected Russian hacker arrested recently in the Czech Republic was involved in a massive 2012 data breach at LinkedIn, the professional social networking company says.
Finding images, sending messages, and transferring money in third-party apps is about to get a whole lot easier.
Microsoft-LinkedIn deal: ‘Don’t let exciting possibilities blind you to privacy and security concerns’
Forrester analysts discuss implications of the US$26.2 billion acquisition.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Why did Microsoft buy LinkedIn for $26 billion? Turning Cortana into a powerful business assistant: check out this image from Microsoft's investor presentation, which sums it all up.
Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella shares his reasoning behind Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition.
Microsoft has made a big bet on LinkedIn, announcing Monday that it will spend nearly US$26.2 billion to purchase the enterprise-focused social networking and recruiting company.
LinkedIn users now have to wait up to three days if they want a list of their contacts on the service.
LinkedIn plans to continue closely vetting researchers for its bug bounty rewards program, saying it reduces the number of distracting erroneous and irrelevant reports.
LinkedIn added Salesforce CRM integration to its Sales Navigator tool last fall, and on Thursday it went a step further by adding ties to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Oracle shrugs off Salesforce rumors...House OKs plan to stop NSA phone dragnet...why Ford's CEO is wary of Apple and Google
LinkedIn is acquiring online learning company lynda.com for US$1.5 billion in cash and stock, the social networking site announced Thursday.
In a move that could yield even more automated suggestions and tips for LinkedIn users, the professional network has acquired California startup Refresh, the maker of an app that gathers news and insights about participants in meetings.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US surveillance law may see no new protections for foreign targets
- Oculus Rift price cut: VR headset, Oculus Touch controller costs each slashed by $100
- Samsung's Evo+ 128GB microSD card has dropped to $40 at B&H
- Microsoft's budget Windows VR headsets roll out to developers soon
- Acer's Windows VR headset shows promise, needs polish
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCEnterprise Security ArchitectQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPEngineer Desktop DevelopmentVIC
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid-LevelNSW
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- FTSales Account Manager | Cloud Solutions | Global Tech GiantNSW
- CCSenior ASP .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- TPiOS Developer (Mobile)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco VoiceWA