Adobe Systems released security updates for Flash Player, AIR and ColdFusion to fix critical vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to take control of affected systems or read information from servers without authorization.
Adobe has warned users of its ColdFusion application server platform of a critical vulnerability that could give unauthorized users access to sensitive files stored on their servers.
Domain registrar Name.com forced its customers to reset their account passwords on Wednesday following a security breach on the company's servers that might have resulted in customer information being compromised.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Financial PlannerNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTJava DevelopersWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - InformationQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCWindows Systems Engineer - AD, VMware, RedHat experienceNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW