Automatically save handwritten notes, diagrams, and scribbles to your Android phone or tablet
The Livescribe 3 smartpen employs an app-centric model that relies on an iOS-based device for recording and playback
Livescribe's Sky Wi-Fi smartpen automatically synchronises notes and audio to Evernote
The Livescribe Echo smartpen allows users to capture audio as they write on paper thanks to a built-in recorder
Livescribe's new smartpen aims to move away from being classified as a gadget type product in order to become more of a "high quality writing implement", the company says.
Livescribe's new partnership with cloud-based note service Evernote will potentially help promote and market its smartpen technology to be widely adopted in the marketplace, the company claims.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Say hello to old friend Dell Technologies on Sept. 7
- DARPA sees IoT and AI as weapons to dominate wars
- BitTorrent client is found distributing Mac-based malware
- Get started in data science: 5 steps you can take online for free
- Okta partners with Google to secure cloud identities
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW