More than 50 million users of the daily deals site LivingSocial are being asked to reset their passwords after hackers attacked the company's servers and potentially made off with personal data.
Google and LivingSocial are expanding in the booming shopping discounts market with new acquisitions announced Monday.
You should be aware that you're sharing your lists with more than just your Facebook friends.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTSenior Project AdministratorVIC
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Technical LeadVIC
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTJunior Data Centre Support Technician - Sydney CBDACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderVIC
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerSA
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT