To attract workers in the competitive technology job market, remote connectivity service provider LogMeIn decided that a change of address was needed.
Nine software fixes were released Wednesday for OpenSSL, a critical encryption component for exchanging data on the web, although none of the problems are as severe as the "Heartbleed" issue found in April.
It's been a big year for smartphones--the iPhone 5, the Galaxy S III, the debut of Windows Phone 8--but as always, it's the apps that matter.
There comes a time in most businesses when circumstances dictate that one or more users work from home either full- or part-time. In other cases, it may simply be convenient for business owners and employees to be able to use company resources from h...
LogMeIn has added Android support to the latest version of its Rescue remote control software, the latest sign that developers are trying hard to make the platform a more rounded prospect for the business sector.
LogMeIn has announced a new version of its LogMeIn Ignition remote access app that has been optimised for tablets running Google's Android operating system.
As Android's popularity continues to mushroom, the number of Android apps available has surpassed 100,000. That's good news because there are so many possibilities to choose from, but bad news because the sheer volume of options is becoming overwhelm...
Hosted computer access and management application LogMeIn is planning to support Linux “this year” in response to growing demand for the platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Should Netflix refund its geoblocked customers for their inconvenience?
- Innovation: Not with a boom but a whisper
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Tesla's autopilot is being investigated after a fatal crash
- Will NBN be the biggest loser in Saturday’s Federal Election?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia