Driven by growth in mobile and Fios broadband customers, Verizon Communications on Thursday reported first quarter 2014 revenue of $30.8 billion, up from $29.4 billion a year earlier.
Heavy broadband users should help shoulder the cost of their traffic, but Verizon Communications does not give preferential treatment to some Web traffic, the company's CEO said Monday.
Verizon Communications posted a net loss of US $1.9 billion during the fourth quarter of 2012, but the losses were due to a series of one-time expenses announced earlier.
Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers
- AI just co-wrote its first horror movie, and you can help make it real
- Microsoft just launched an iPhone camera app
- Dropbox levels up its features for administrators
- Donald Trump encouraged Russia to hack Hillary Clinton's email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCTest CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT