Driven by growth in mobile and Fios broadband customers, Verizon Communications on Thursday reported first quarter 2014 revenue of $30.8 billion, up from $29.4 billion a year earlier.
Heavy broadband users should help shoulder the cost of their traffic, but Verizon Communications does not give preferential treatment to some Web traffic, the company's CEO said Monday.
Verizon Communications posted a net loss of US $1.9 billion during the fourth quarter of 2012, but the losses were due to a series of one-time expenses announced earlier.
Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Change Lead, OrganisationalNSW
- CCProject Manager - Operational TechnologyQLD
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystWA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTIT Security Governance ManagerNSW
- CCSAP Test ManagerSA
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst AGILENSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW