Driven by growth in mobile and Fios broadband customers, Verizon Communications on Thursday reported first quarter 2014 revenue of $30.8 billion, up from $29.4 billion a year earlier.
Heavy broadband users should help shoulder the cost of their traffic, but Verizon Communications does not give preferential treatment to some Web traffic, the company's CEO said Monday.
Verizon Communications posted a net loss of US $1.9 billion during the fourth quarter of 2012, but the losses were due to a series of one-time expenses announced earlier.
Verizon Communications on Friday reported revenue of US$27.5 billion for the second quarter of 2011, up 2.8 percent from the second quarter of 2010, largely driven by mobile subscriber additions.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Yet another Apple dongle: Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter now available
- Meet Apple’s complete MacBook lineup
- 7 technologies killed in Apple's new MacBook Pro
- Here’s how Photoshop will work with the new MacBook Pro Touch Bar
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb LB130 review: An inexpensive color option
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportSA
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCPentaho BI DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- CCTest Engineer - BankingQLD
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- TPAndroid Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW