Seagate Technology will buy LSI's flash storage business from Avago Technologies for US$450 million in cash.
Semiconductor company Avago Technologies has agreed to buy storage and networking company LSI for US$6.6 billion in an effort to expand its data center offerings.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Chipmaker LSI is hoping to improve networking performance and flexibility with its ARM-based Axxia 4500 processor family, announced Monday.
Chipmaker LSI is taking ARM-based processors to new frontiers with its upcoming AXM5500 family, which will be used in mobile base stations of all sizes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Stratasys unveils mega, robotic 3D printers to build large parts
- iOS 10 gives apps room to grow
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Network Engineer - Voice And DataVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW