Vodafone has announced that it will sell the Huawei MediaPad 10 Link 4G Android tablet in Australia from August, claiming it will be the "fastest tablet in Australia".
Huawei generated some buzz Tuesday with the announcement of the Ascend P6, which the company bills as the world's thinnest smartphone.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, has launched its own 4G network in Australia, claiming “demonstrated trial speeds” of up to 100Mbps.
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Following the unveiling of its multi-band, 2300Mhz TD-LTE 4G network last month, telecommunications provider, Optus, has publicly launched the network and the first compatible devices in Canberra.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
Telecommunications provider, Vodafone, appears to be the latest to join the 4G/LTE party, announcing "the pending arrival” of its own 4G network across five capital cities.
Apple's new iPad mini will support the Australian 4G networks offered by Telstra and Optus, the company announced this morning.
If you're impressed with the current generation of LTE services, wait until you get a load of LTE Advanced.
Vividwireless chief executive, Martin Mercer, has rubbished the ability of Telstra's announced Long Term Evolution (LTE) network, claiming the telco's plans to operate the network in the 1800mHz spectrum band will result in network speeds matching on...
1. It really is fast. TeliaSonera, the Swedish carrier that in 2009 launched the first major commercial long-term evolution (LTE) service, delivered an average downstream speed of 33.4Mbps in informal tests last year. Verizon Wireless, which is using...
Telstra is set to become the first Long Term Evolution (LTE) network operator in Australia, with plans to launch the technology publicly in all Australian capital cities and some regional centres by the end of the year.
NTT DoCoMo's LTE (Long-Term Evolution) data network, launched in three of Japan's biggest cities on Dec. 24, promises speeds of up to ten times those of current 3G wireless. Over the last few days I've had a chance to test network performance in cent...
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Former NBN CEO joins Tony Windsor on campaign trail
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW