The leader of the now-disbanded LulzSec hacking group directed members to attack targets in dozens of countries, including the U.K., Turkey, Brazil and Australia, even as he was serving as an FBI informant, according to a news report.
A leader of the LulzSec hacking group is walking free after serving about seven months in prison because of his cooperation with police that has helped prevent hundreds of other attacks.
Hacker group LulzSec ("the world's leaders in high-quality entertainment at your expense") has had its initial Google+ account nixed this week, though LulzSec has quickly and brashly re-emerged with a new one
Time may be running out for the members of LulzSec as police continue to step up their inquiries into the hacking group.
The LulzSec hacking group <a href="http://lulzsecurity.com/releases/50%20Days%20of%20Lulz.txt">sailed off into the sunset Saturday,</a> leaving behind a treasure trove of stolen data along with what some antivirus programs identified as a nasty surpr...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW