Infor is buying PeopleAnswers, maker of software companies can use to analyze a job candidate's behavioral traits before deciding whether to make a hire. Terms of the deal, which was announced Wednesday, were not disclosed.
Senior executives need to review their business plans, investment and growth strategies in light of the new economic reality.
The revival of M&A activity is fuelling a growth in demand for business change and transformation specialists, a new jobs report has found.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NSA ends surveillance tactic that pulled in citizens' emails, texts
- Stealthy Mac malware spies on encrypted browser traffic
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- Google's Chrome will soon start warning you more about HTTP pages
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTTIBCO DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Service Owner - Supply Chain TechnologiesNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTUI/UX DesignerSA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSalesforce Project LeadQLD
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystACT
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW
- TPEducation TechnologistNSW
- TPProgram Manager - 12 month contractQLD
- TPSenior SQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst Forecaster - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW