Mac OS X gained share last month by the largest amount since March 2010, while iOS, the operating system that powers the iPhone and iPad, passed two per cent for the first time, a Web metrics vendor said Tuesday.
Apple isn't wasting any time getting to work this January after bringing the iPhone to Verizon earlier this week. The company released the first beta version of iOS 4.3 for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV on Wednesday night. The new version of ...
As promised, Apple opened its Mac App Store today, stocking it with more than 1,000 games, utilities and productivity programs.
Apple will pull all applications from its own Mac OS X download site on the same day that it launches the new Mac App Store early next month, according to reports.
Apple today announced that it would open its Mac App Store on Jan. 6, 2011, beating its self-imposed deadline by several weeks.
Microsoft on Wednesday issued an Office for Mac 2008 security update that patched four vulnerabilities the company had disclosed but not addressed last month.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
Apple will launch its Mac App Store next week, according to a blog that cited an "inside source" at the company.
Christie's auction house in London today sold an Apple-1 computer for 133,250, or $213,600.
Nearly five months after Apple rolled out iOS 4 in tandem with the iPhone 4 launch, it has released the latest update for the software that powers its touch-screen lineup: iOS 4.2.1 (along with version 4.1 for the latest-generation Apple TV). The fre...
Apple has finally released the highly-anticipated iOS 4.2. While the attention around iOS 4.2 has been focused on the enhancements and new features -- particularly for the iPad, the update also fixes more than 80 vulnerabilities in the iPhone, iPod, ...
Microsoft will slash the price of its Office for Mac 2011 suite by as much as 33% next week during a five-day sale.
Apple today patched 27 vulnerabilities in Safari for Mac OS X and Windows, 85 per cent of them critical bugs that could be exploited to hijack Macs or PCs.
Security experts are split over whether Apple's decision to hand over Java to an Oracle-backed open-source project is a good deal for Mac users.
After sitting on the sidelines watching iPhone and iPod Touch owners enjoy the virtues of iOS 4.0 for the past few months, iPad owners have been anxiously counting the days until iOS 4.2 will be released for the tablet. Well, it seems that wait will ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Facebook and Yahoo prevent use of recycled email addresses to hijack accounts
- Facebook hopes to get people talking -- using whatever name -- with Rooms app
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Akamai sees record-setting spikes in size and volume of DDoS attacks
- German publishers capitulate and let Google post news snippets -- for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW