As anticipated, Apple today refreshed its MacBook Pro notebook line, turning to Intel's new Sandy Bridge chip architecture and adding a new connectivity technology dubbed Thunderbolt that transfers data at speeds up to 10Gbps.
Apple today pulled the retail version of its MobileMe sync and storage service from its online store, and dropped the service from the list of optional factory-installed software for its Macs.
Apple refreshed its MacBook Pro laptop line Thursday, and it's not just about speeds and feeds this time. With the addition of Intel's Sandy Bridge processor, AMD graphics, Facetime-enabled HD camera and a new high-speed Thunderbolt I/O port (report...
Apple today released a preview of Mac OS X 10.7, aka Lion, to developers, who can download the new operating system from the Mac App Store.
Apple will hold an event next Wednesday, March 2, where it will likely launch the next iPad, analysts said today.
Researchers in Germany say they've been able to reveal passwords stored in a locked iPhone in just six minutes and they did it without cracking the phone's passcode.
Apple will introduce the next iPhone on June 6, an analyst said today.
Mac OS X gained share last month by the largest amount since March 2010, while iOS, the operating system that powers the iPhone and iPad, passed two per cent for the first time, a Web metrics vendor said Tuesday.
Apple isn't wasting any time getting to work this January after bringing the iPhone to Verizon earlier this week. The company released the first beta version of iOS 4.3 for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Apple TV on Wednesday night. The new version of ...
As promised, Apple opened its Mac App Store today, stocking it with more than 1,000 games, utilities and productivity programs.
Apple will pull all applications from its own Mac OS X download site on the same day that it launches the new Mac App Store early next month, according to reports.
Apple today announced that it would open its Mac App Store on Jan. 6, 2011, beating its self-imposed deadline by several weeks.
Microsoft on Wednesday issued an Office for Mac 2008 security update that patched four vulnerabilities the company had disclosed but not addressed last month.
Apple on Tuesday patched 15 vulnerabilities in its QuickTime media player for Windows and Mac OS X 10.5, aka Leopard.
Apple will launch its Mac App Store next week, according to a blog that cited an "inside source" at the company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 161103/AP/581Asia
- TPSoftware Engineer - C++QLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperQLD
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel / Senior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Consultant - CPM SoftwareVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCUX LeadNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTFront End Developer / UXNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCGraduate Web DeveloperWA
- TPSAP Basis ConsultantQLD
- CCVisualisation Business Analyst -NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | GovernmentQLD
- FTPre-Sales Consultant - HardwareVIC