U.S. lawmakers had a chance to pose questions to the director of the National Security Agency on Wednesday but declined to ask him about reports that the agency plans to install malware on millions of computers.
The U.S. Congress should focus on voluntary incentives, instead of new regulations, as a way to encourage companies to improve their cybersecurity efforts, although some changes in current laws are needed, a group of Republican lawmakers said in a re...
A new cybersecurity competition for high school students aims to make cybergeeks as cool as sports stars, in addition to identifying a new generation of security experts, said one of the people involved in the effort.
Latest News Articles
- Toshiba Encore 2: it's bigger than the original, but is it actually a downgrade?
- MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Report: Apple's new iPhone 6 could have biggest initial production
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.