The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
It's widely accepted in the technology industry that Apple is working on a smart, internet-connected TV device. But what do we really know about the 'iTV' so far? There's been a lot of speculation flying around about an Apple TV set for several years...
Google's Android mobile platform may still follow Apple's iPhone in the smartphone race, according to fresh Nielsen data released Monday, but that advantage may not last long.
Rumors suggest that Intel's forthcoming Sandy Bridge integrated CPU/graphics platform will find its way into the lower-end range of the next generation of MacBooks. Bearing in mind Apple's cozy relationship with Intel and its habit of adopting each n...
Were it not for Windows' long-standing installed base and overwhelming market dominance, it seems unlikely that anyone would argue seriously for the merit of the operating system, plagued as it is by high prices, security problems and vendor lock-in.
Who knew that "140 characters or less" could change the way people interact?
Last summer, it looked like Apple was finally going to make its Macs and iPhones enterprise-capable, giving hope to those who wanted a more stable, less failure-prone option at the office.
If the technology rumour mill is to be believed, Apple will tomorrow morning announce a new, touch screen-based tablet computer. Set to be unveiled at 5am Thursday morning (AEST), the media event in San Francisco is one of the most anticipated Apple ...
The Mac has been the flagship product for Apple since it was introduced in 1984 and continues to be so today, despite the fawning over the iPhone platform. From the time the Apple IIGS died out in the early '90s until the introduction of the iPod in ...
Apple today announced an upgrade to its flagship notebook, the 17in MacBook Pro. The notebook boasts the same unibody enclosure found in the new MacBook line-up and the 15in MacBook Pro, as well as overhauled hardware specifications.
When Terry Weaver wants to create .Net applications, he fires up Visual Studio and types away like any other .Net programmer. The setup gets a bit weird when he wants to test how the .Net application might appear to a Mac user visiting the Web site. ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk AnaystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW