Apple's focus on security means it will eventually offer Macs equipped with an ARM processor, Creative Strategies analyst Ben Bavarian said.
If your Mac isn't fast enough to edit 3D video, HP is providing a workaround to make it possible.
Computerworld's Lucas Mearian shows how to quickly install the new SSD from Other World Computing into a MacBook Pro Retina laptop.
A “MacOS” reference appears on Apple’s Environment page, hinting at alignment with iOS, tvOS, and watchOS.
As more applications are likely to use touchscreens, Apple may need to develop products that merge features like touch with advanced computing capabilities.
Telstra consumer mobile or fixed broadband customers can redeem a 200GB Microsoft OneDrive storage subscription valid for two years, free of charge.
Security researchers say a second experiment showing how easy it is to write ransomware for Apple Macs isn't surprising, so it's likely that hackers will eventually target Apple computers with it.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Some tips to get the most out of Apple’s new operating system.
Following revisions to Apple’s iPad range and 27in iMac is the Mac Mini, which was the beneficiary of processing updates and a new operating system.
Apple is expected to announce new versions of its Mac computers and notebooks come 16 October, but the device that has people waiting with bated breath is the follow up to the company’s iPad Air.
Foxtel subsidiary Presto has announced it will halve the price of its video-on-demand subscription service to $9.99 a month as of Sunday, 17 August.
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Foxtel’s Play video-on-demand service is now available on Sony’s PlayStation 3, with the content provider pledging future support for the next-generation PlayStation 4.
Presto makes Foxtel’s movie library available for $20 per month without having to commit to a contract. The service will have access to roughly one thousand movies from several notable Hollywood studios, in addition to granting subscribers access to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Eyefi leaves some card owners stranded, highlighting IoT hazards
- DNC hacker Guccifer 2.0 denies Russian links and mocks security firms
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW