We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Our guide to iPhone voicemail settings will help you adjust the call time before voicemail starts, and turn voicemail on or off.
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Steve Jobs may [[artid:919734384|not be coming to MacWorld Expo]]in San Francisco next week, but that hasn't stopped the Apple rumor-rama from charging ahead at full speed.
Steve Jobs has apparently delivered his last Macworld Expo keynote speech.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Turn your whistling into song with the tap of an app
- VPN providers play 'cat-and-mouse' with China's growing censorship
- Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced II wireless modem review
- Canon PIXMA MG7560 All-In-One Cloud printer
- Facebook tests delivering tips about your location
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.