Microsoft's Outlook.com briefly faced a "man-in-the-middle" attack in China, according to a watchdog group, following similar eavesdropping attempts against Apple and Yahoo last year.
The end of email has been foretold many times, but despite these predictions of doom, U.S. workers can't seem to get rid of it.
China is apparently blocking Google's Gmail service in the latest move by the country to curb foreign Internet services.
Google is making progress developing a user-friendly tool for fully encrypting people's messages on their computers, with coding help from Yahoo and a transition to GitHub.
Throngs of Google Apps customers are demanding access to Inbox, so the company is scrambling to release a version of this new email app for the workplace communication and productivity suite.
If you're one of Gmail's 193 million users worldwide, you probably rely on the service -- and its add-ons -- every day. Popular among users for its customization features, Google constantly adds to its arsenal of Labs and brings new features mainstre...
Back in November 2010, Facebook announced plans for a "social inbox" -- a space that would serve as a hub for all communications that people use online or via mobile phones, ranging from text messages and chat messages to e-mail messages, too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan
- Simple Google search outed alleged Silk Road founder
- Facebook blocks content in Turkey deemed insulting to the Prophet Muhammad
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.