For Yahoo Mail users, some messages just won't stay dead.
Enterprise users who rely on the web interface for Microsoft Outlook email will be getting an upgrade thanks to new features.
A lawsuit that alleges Yahoo's email scanning practices are illegal can proceed as a class action complaint, a development that will shine the spotlight on the Yahoo Mail use of messages' content for advertising purposes.
Google has tried it with Inbox, Microsoft handed Outlook Web App users Delve and now, with Verse, IBM is giving webmail a fresh look as it teaches its venerable Domino mail server new tricks.
Google reportedly is creating a service to let people pay their bills from their Gmail accounts.
Mandrill warned customers on Wednesday that some email-related data may have been exposed after attackers tried to lasso some of its servers into a botnet.
This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of elec...
Two Vietnamese men have been indicted, with one pleading guilty, for hacking into eight U.S. email service providers and stealing 1 billion email addresses and other confidential information, resulting in what's believed to be the largest data breach...
Google and Yahoo are both embracing the card format to help people better organize the contact information they store online.
Google is making Gmail a little more user-friendly for Internet users in Myanmar, and has introduced Burmese language support to the email service.
Amazon will launch an enterprise email and calendar service that competes against products from Microsoft and Google, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Microsoft's Outlook.com briefly faced a "man-in-the-middle" attack in China, according to a watchdog group, following similar eavesdropping attempts against Apple and Yahoo last year.
The end of email has been foretold many times, but despite these predictions of doom, U.S. workers can't seem to get rid of it.
China is apparently blocking Google's Gmail service in the latest move by the country to curb foreign Internet services.
Google is making progress developing a user-friendly tool for fully encrypting people's messages on their computers, with coding help from Yahoo and a transition to GitHub.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
- Microsoft's vision for LinkedIn is about tying its business data into Office and other services
- Facebook's Year in Review for 2016 isn't just fun and games
- Cyberspies stole secrets from industrial giant ThyssenKrupp
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPSQL/BI DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCTechnical Security LeadVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystOther
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- FTProject Manager - ProcurementSA
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTSenior Python DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC