Throngs of Google Apps customers are demanding access to Inbox, so the company is scrambling to release a version of this new email app for the workplace communication and productivity suite.
As Office 365 continues to gain customers, migration tools to help them move into the cloud are becoming more popular. SkyKick already has a comprehensive service that consultants and resellers can use to manage all the steps of a migration, from est...
Nearly all of Facebook's outbound notification emails are now encrypted while traveling the Internet, a collaborative feat that comes from the technology industry's push to thwart the NSA's spying programs.
The U.S. Department of Justice has asked a New York court to vacate a stay on an order that would require Microsoft to turn over to the government certain emails held abroad.
Google is boosting Gmail's ability to detect and block malicious emails from spammers and scammers that exploit similarities among Unicode characters to dupe users into clicking on bad links.
A judge in Washington, D.C., ruled that providing law enforcement with access to an entire email account in an investigation did not violate the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution that prohibits unreasonable searches and seizures of proper...
A U.S. district court judge has ruled against Microsoft in the company's effort to oppose a U.S. government search warrant for emails stored in Ireland.
A New York judge defended a controversial order that gave the government access to all content of the Gmail account of a target in a money laundering investigation, holding that courts have long recognized the practical need for law enforcement to se...
More than 40 privacy, civil rights and religious groups have called on President Barack Obama's administration to provide a "full public accounting" of long-time email surveillance of prominent Muslims living in the U.S., following a news report deta...
Google has added 13 languages to Gmail's interface to now cover 94 percent of the world's Internet population, the company said Monday.
Google has blocked access to a sensitive email that was sent by mistake to the Gmail account of an unknown person, according to Goldman Sachs, on whose behalf the email was sent. Now it wants Google to delete the email.
Microsoft has finally fixed an Exchange Online outage that left affected users without access to email for almost nine hours on Tuesday, prompting many to vent their frustration online as they struggled to get their work done.
Microsoft has started to restore email flow to Exchange Online customers affected by an outage that has lasted more than six hours.
Google Glass is now available to any adult living in the U.K., as the company eyes international expansion of its head mounted computer system.
AT&T is backing Microsoft in its challenge of a U.S. search warrant for private email communications located in a facility in Dublin, Ireland.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel may use AMD GPUs to challenge Nvidia's rising power
- US Supreme Court leaves gap in Samsung-Apple patent ruling
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- Creative Live! Cam Sync HD review: Crummy video tanks this HD webcam
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPProject Manager - HealthQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- TPData CoordinatorVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD