HP wants to drive the "next industrial revolution" and spark a change in the way products are manufactured with its new 3D printers.
3D printing has lost its novelty value a bit, but new printing materials that MakerBot plans to release will soon make it a lot more interesting again.
3D printer prices are dropping into a range that could appeal to home users.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
The Greater Manchester Police have seized components for what they say could be the U.K.'s first-ever confiscated 3D printed gun, though others point out that the parts look like bits that a hobbyist would print out to modify a printer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Foxtel announces delayed English Premier League coverage confounding Optus' live EPL coverage debacle
- Box launches a product just for government users
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTSenior DBA / Team LeadVIC
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager x 2NSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCAzure Consultant/EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC