Twitter today simplified account security with an enhancement that lets customers approve two-factor authenticated log-ins from inside their iOS and Android mobile apps.
Microsoft will issue six security updates next week, including three for Windows 8 and its tablet spin-off Windows RT.
Researchers at the Argonne National Laboratory this week showed how an electronic voting machine model that's expected to be widely used to tally votes in the 2012 elections can be easily hacked using inexpensive, widely-available electronic componen...
Microsoft today said it will issue a Windows security update to plug a long-known hole in the protocol that secures websites.
Security firms today warned Mac users of a new Trojan horse that masquerades as a PDF document.
Adobe on Wednesday patched six vulnerabilities in Flash Player, including one it admitted is already being exploited by attackers.
The Dutch company that was hacked earlier this summer by certificate thieves has gone bust and shut down, its U.S.-based owner said Tuesday.
A Chinese government official today denied any involvement in the attack that compromised scores of servers belonging to Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan's largest defense contractor.
The CEO of a certificate-issuing company that was hacked in March is even more certain now that a wave of attacks against similar firms is backed by the Iranian government.
Microsoft today updated Windows to permanently block all digital certificates issued by a Dutch company that was hacked months ago.
A new Windows worm is working its way through company networks by taking advantage of weak passwords, security researchers said over the weekend.
Researchers have spotted the first malware that exploits a critical vulnerability in Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread, finding samples tucked into legitimate apps on Chinese download sites.
Adobe on Friday acknowledged that as many as 80 bugs in Flash Player were reported by a Google security engineer as it defended its decision not to spell out details of the vulnerabilities.
Microsoft on Tuesday patched the last vulnerability in Internet Explorer (IE) used by a researcher in March to win $15,000 at the annual Pwn2Own hacking contest.
After the hacking gang Anonymous took credit for defacing Syria's Ministry of Defense website, a Syrian group today retaliated by posting gruesome photos on Anonymous' embryonic social network.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSAP PI ABAP SpecialistVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW