Forthcoming Hewlett-Packard printers that are priced at more than $US99 will let users print remotely using mobile phones and other wireless devices, without needing a traditional PC, the company announced on Monday.
Managed print services
Dell could start offering managed print services later this year as it tries to extend its reach in the printing and imaging market, a company executive said on Wednesday.
Realizing the potentials of the MPS (Managed Print Services) market especially in the enterprise space, IT print solutions provider HP on Wednesday announced the creation of a new business unit that will focus solely on managing the MPS function of t...
Hewlett-Packard on Monday formed a new print services division with a focus on managing print and imaging hardware and software in enterprises.
The managed print services market in Asia Pacific is forecast to grow at a compound CAGR of 15.5 percent from US$419.9 million in 2008 to US$863.4 million in 2013, said IDC recently.
Are you turning over every stone to find hidden savings? The Procter & Gamble Co. is, and it found millions of dollars -- all hidden under thousands of printers and copiers.
Hewlett-Packard is stepping up its efforts in the area of managed print services. The company plans to form a new group dedicated to this area, and is also launching a program that it says will help guarantee savings for customers who sign up for the...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- How does China respond to US chip threats? With a $30 billion factory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Applications Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- CCAgile CoachWA
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Programmer - Software - Geospatial and Industrial EnterpriseVIC
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD