Pay packages of 25 Fortune 500 execs revealed
management in pictures
We scour the F500 list to home in on the largest tech companies gracing the list.
Cisco CEO, John Chambers, has rubbed elbows with many business, political and entertainment VIPs during his 20 years at the helm
Some of today's biggest tech companies launched with logos that are now unrecognizable.
The days of go-go, double-digit growth for tech are long gone and do not appear to be on the way back anytime soon.
The writing was on the wall for some Intel executives after a former Qualcomm executive was hired in November to oversee the company's PC, Internet of Things and software businesses, and two of them have now departed.
CIOs who cling to an operational role could find themselves marginalized in the coming years, according to IDC, but those who focus on innovation could attain new heights.
Dell's acquisition of EMC will give it access to a sales force notorious for its ability to "sell ice to eskimos," while EMC will gain a new foothold among mid-market customers. As a private entity, the combined result will face a freedom from market...
Pay packages of 25 Fortune 500 execs revealed
We're at an awkward stage as the age of network-streamed multimedia matures. Broadband and cell providers have only recently realized the public's enormous appetite for streaming video, VoIP, and the combination of both.
Network-attached storage (NAS) can make your business easier to run and more efficient in multiple ways.
The group trying to buy BlackBerry for US$4.7 billion will likely break up the company, wiping out its smartphone division while preserving BlackBerry's secure network services used by large enterprises. But one analyst said he hopes that's not the c...
All work and no play does more than make Jack a dull boy. It can stifle creativity. A playful office helps corporate problem-solving and sparks innovation.
Securing a hybrid cloud is not the same thing as deploying hybrid security products.
Laptops used to be the only devices on the company's wireless network. But Wi-Fi has become a ubiquitous standard used by a host of devices -- including desktop PCs, laptops, netbooks, tablets, smartphones, printers, storage devices, and projectors.
Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Server adds innovative features and a new low price tag, but cuts in services and the elimination of advanced GUI administration tools may force some enterprise departments to think twice about the role of Mac servers on their netw...
Whitepapers about management
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTSystem Integration EngineerACT
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTFull-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantWA
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW