If customers or employees often complain that your business’ Wi-Fi is too slow, you aren’t alone as wireless demands have been higher than ever, and don’t show any signs of abating. But solving that problem may not just be about<a href="http://www.pc...
Many IT pros in the past have shied away from specializing in .Net application development, out of fear of choosing too narrow a specialty and limiting future job opportunities. Now that it's clear the Microsoft development platform is sticking aroun...
Strangeloop is coming out with a Web-site optimizer that speeds up page builds on mobile devices based on Apple, Android and Microsoft operating systems.
The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
Set-top boxes supplied by cable companies are likely using more power than desktop and laptop computers, and about 25 per cent of the power used by a two-socket server.
The Internet Engineering Task Force is considering establishing a working group to smooth some of the impending issues around setting up and maintaining IPv6-based Internet connections into homes.
While the Netherlands is primarily known for windmills, tulips and legalized marijuana, it could soon be known for its net neutrality regulations as well.
The use of the 1.4GHz band for a supplemental mobile downlink could solve Europe's spectrum-crunch problem, according to a new report presented Wednesday.
Enterasys this week rolled out software that allows network admins to access its management system via social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Salesforce.com's Chatter.
LAS VEGAS -- On the big screen at its user conference here, Hewlett-Packard executives tried to make the practice of cloud computing "bursting" look as easy as drag and drop. But the users watching a demo of workloads being shifted to an external clo...
Researchers have figured out how to to crack captchas, making it possible to launch automated attacks against sites such as Microsoft, eBay and Digg where opening phony accounts could be turned into cash.
Turning to Internet services instead of in-house servers appeals to companies seeking lean, mobile operations. The "cloud" is a hot buzzword, but moving the bulk of your infrastructure and data there isn't right for every business. Most small compani...
Hoping to simplify the ornery task of load balancing Microsoft Exchange servers, Kemp Technologies has released a virtual machine-based version of its Exchange 2010 application delivery controller, called Virtual LoadMaster Exchange (VLM-Exchange).
A browser-based app developed by Georgia Tech researchers is designed to help Internet users make better use of their bandwidth – and to make sure ISPs are holding up their end of the bandwidth bargain.
LAS VEGAS -- Riverbed and Akamai are teaming up to offer technology and services that promise to optimize WAN traffic more effectively when it travels between corporate data centers and cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT