As part of its plan to set up to 12 manufacturing facilities in India by 2020, contract manufacturer Foxconn Technology Group is investing US$5 billion in a factory and other facilities in the western Indian state of Maharashtra.
Apple is in talks with iPhone screen maker Japan Display that could result in the construction of a new screen factory in Japan, Japanese media reported Friday.
It might not exactly sound appealing to live in, but a Chinese company has constructed two buildings using a 3D printer that recycles industrial waste to form new building material.
Canberra 3D printing start-up, Hardcotton, has developed what it claims is the world’s first pressure-controlled 3D printer, a device which requires minimal human interaction.
Intel has put on hold a new chip manufacturing facility at its site in Chandler, Arizona, leaving the new space available for unspecified future technology.
Intel is offering contract manufacturing to any company that wants advanced silicon.
3D printing may have an image problem. It's sometimes seen as a hobbyist pursuit -- a fun way to build knickknacks from your living room desktop -- but a growing number of companies are giving serious thought to the technology to help get new ideas o...
As the trend famously codified by Intel co-founder Gordon Moore -- that the number of transistors on an integrated circuit would double every two years -- seems to be flagging, one top engineer suggests that it is time to rethink chip design to buy p...
The race to make the most advanced chips for smartphones and tablets is gaining steam, with contract chip manufacturer TSMC hastening implementation of its latest manufacturing technology to close a chip-making advantage long held by Intel.
Something has gone terribly wrong on the plant floor at ACME Specialty Chemical International Inc.
Two vulnerabilities found in industrial control system software made in China but used worldwide could be remotely exploited by attackers, according to a warning issued on Thursday by the U.S. Industrial Control Systems Cyber Emergency Response Team ...
A Michigan court has ruled that Comerica Bank is liable for a US$560,000 cyberheist, saying the bank should have done a better job to spot millions of dollars in fraudulent transactions after one of the bank's customers was tricked in a phishing atta...
Siemens has fixed bugs in its Simatic S7 industrial computer systems, used to control machines on factory floors, power stations and chemical plants.
A security researcher who says he's found serious problems with Siemens computers used in power plants and heavy industry is now expecting to go public with his research at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas.
Siemens is working on a fix for some serious vulnerabilities recently discovered in its industrial control system products used to manage machines on the factory floor.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- This tiny chip could revolutionize smartphone and IOT security
- Torment: Tides of Numenera review: The Planescape successor you've been waiting for
- DJI's rugged Matrice 200 series drones go where no drone has gone before
- Alibaba calls for tougher Chinese laws against counterfeiters
- Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
PCW Evaluation Team
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPSCCM SpecialistVIC
- TPInformation Management SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPImplementation Business Partner - Business ModernisationNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- CCCrystal Reports DeveloperSA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Enterprise Information SharingQLD
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCService Desk Analyst - TelcoTAS
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- TPAgile Project Manager. Sharepoint / PeoplesoftNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW