A group of U.S. lawmakers has introduced legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get court-ordered search warrants before obtaining a suspect's mobile phone location or GPS data, instead of using prosecution-issued subpoenas.
The U.S. Congress needs to pass legislation that would require law enforcement agencies to get permission from a judge before tracking suspects through their mobile phones, instead of the now-common practice of tracking a mobile subscriber's location...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo to cough up $100 refunds, $250 vouchers to settle IdeaPad suit
- Ericsson acquires majority stake in Apcera for cloud policy compliance
- Delve, Office Graph must transcend Office 365 to be revolutionary
- EMC reportedly held merger talks with Hewlett-Packard
- Microsoft pushes back Xbox One release date in China
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.