If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
The latest numbers are out and the main story revolves around Google Chrome continuing to climb in market share, and Microsoft Internet Explorer continuing to fall. In fact, IE has dropped below 60 percent market share for the first time--fueled by a...
Just over a week after Microsoft handed Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) to the public, the new operating system's market share gains have started to slow, according to data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications.
Whitepapers about market share
The market for integrated systems is a key growth area for data centre hardware infrastructure. This report sizes the market and profiles early leaders in this important and emerging area. • The integrated systems market is growing, with revenue increasing 53.7% year on year. • Large enterprises are currently the key customers, while the small business segment is underserved. • There is significant opportunity for overall segment growth
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW