If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
The latest numbers are out and the main story revolves around Google Chrome continuing to climb in market share, and Microsoft Internet Explorer continuing to fall. In fact, IE has dropped below 60 percent market share for the first time--fueled by a...
Just over a week after Microsoft handed Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) to the public, the new operating system's market share gains have started to slow, according to data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications.
Whitepapers about market share
The market for integrated systems is a key growth area for data centre hardware infrastructure. This report sizes the market and profiles early leaders in this important and emerging area. • The integrated systems market is growing, with revenue increasing 53.7% year on year. • Large enterprises are currently the key customers, while the small business segment is underserved. • There is significant opportunity for overall segment growth
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- CCRelease and Deployment ManagerACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET/SQL) 160714/AP/265Asia
- CCData ArchitectSA