Just 12 months ago, Apple’s burgeoning mobile phone business could do no wrong in Australia. Fresh from the local launch of the iPhone 3GS and with a market share ranking that was speedily catching up to the likes of Nokia and Research in Motion’s Bl...
The latest numbers are out and the main story revolves around Google Chrome continuing to climb in market share, and Microsoft Internet Explorer continuing to fall. In fact, IE has dropped below 60 percent market share for the first time--fueled by a...
Just over a week after Microsoft handed Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) to the public, the new operating system's market share gains have started to slow, according to data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications.
Whitepapers about market share
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organisations. In this whitepaper, we look at how successful organisations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- Verizon acquires EdgeCast to boost video capabilities
- Documents leaked again amid secret trade negotiations
- Chinese vendors stop taking bitcoins as a result of new regulations
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »