Apple's new iPhone has been flying out of retail and warehouse shelves at an unprecedented rate. The company announced Monday morning that it has sold more than 4 million units of the iPhone 4S in just three days.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Google said during the company's earnings call on Thursday that more than 3 billion apps have been installed from the Android Market so far, and around 350,000 smartphones are activated every day. The new figures highlight the exceptional growth of A...
Pricey Apple iPad challengers, including the Motorola Xoom, Blackberry PlayBook, and HP TouchPad, will be crushed by the iPad 2 in 2011, according to Forrester market analyst Sarah Rotman Epps.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
- New ads in Google Maps might suggest a pit stop at McDonalds
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCNetwork Technical ConsultantSA
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW