Apple's new iPhone has been flying out of retail and warehouse shelves at an unprecedented rate. The company announced Monday morning that it has sold more than 4 million units of the iPhone 4S in just three days.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Google said during the company's earnings call on Thursday that more than 3 billion apps have been installed from the Android Market so far, and around 350,000 smartphones are activated every day. The new figures highlight the exceptional growth of A...
Pricey Apple iPad challengers, including the Motorola Xoom, Blackberry PlayBook, and HP TouchPad, will be crushed by the iPad 2 in 2011, according to Forrester market analyst Sarah Rotman Epps.
Research firm ChangeWave published survey results this week that show the iPhone 4 leading the smartphone pack in consumer satisfaction.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- TPSharepoint 2013 AnalystQLD
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Agile DigitalVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Web DesginerNSW
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst (HL7)VIC
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- TPMid Level Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDelivery LeadACT
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- CCInfrastructure Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC