As the online search industry matures, SEO (search engine optimisation) has become much more than a keyword targeting tactic: it has evolved into optimising your brand presence through search. The advance of search algorithms has increased the import...
When it comes to getting more sparks out of your business, many marketers turn to creative agencies for ideas, execution and distribution of new campaigns. Rather than just sitting back and letting your agency remain at the driver’s wheel, however, i...
As you travel into the office every day, you’re likely to come across massive ad campaigns distributed across print newspapers and magazines, billboards, radio broadcasts, outdoor advertising panels and various other media outlets. While the big bran...
While e-mail marketing may have a bad name in certain circles, seasoned online marketers understand the vast potential rewards in terms of conversions. Finding the right message, distribution methods and conversion funnel to get the best results from...
It used to be that customer retention lay solidly within two areas of any business: manufacturing and customer service or support. It was up to the manufacturing process to ensure a quality product that would invoke a certain amount of brand loyalty ...
Social media offers an amazing array of opportunities for the marketer who knows how to use them to full effect. Social media isn’t an end in itself, however, and it is best used to complement other marketing strategies rather than used as a sole mar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCDigital ProducerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC