Marketing-software maker Marketo has agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for US$1.79 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
Even before Twitter's initial public offering announcement grabbed the spotlight Thursday, the market for tech IPOs had been heating up thanks to a general rise in stocks.
Marketo says it has created tools that put it far ahead of rival marketing automation software vendors by making it much easier to run targeted campaigns, and more effective ones to boot.
A strong stock market could open the floodgates for more tech IPOs in the wake of Friday's solid debut of Marketo and Tableau, but not all segments of IT may be able to ride the wave.
Though the tech IPO market has gone from a boil to a simmer, some companies in areas such as big data and cloud-related technology are plunging in.
Salesforce.com on Wednesday rolled out the Radian6 Social Marketing Cloud, a new set of services that builds on its core CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Six senators demand more details about the Yahoo data breach
- Swift CEO reveals three more failed attacks on banking network
- Microsoft Azure networking is speeding up, thanks to custom hardware
- Google rolls out more low-bandwidth versions of its products
- Halt WhatsApp data transfers, German privacy watchdog tells Facebook
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW