Marketing-software maker Marketo has agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for US$1.79 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
Even before Twitter's initial public offering announcement grabbed the spotlight Thursday, the market for tech IPOs had been heating up thanks to a general rise in stocks.
Marketo says it has created tools that put it far ahead of rival marketing automation software vendors by making it much easier to run targeted campaigns, and more effective ones to boot.
A strong stock market could open the floodgates for more tech IPOs in the wake of Friday's solid debut of Marketo and Tableau, but not all segments of IT may be able to ride the wave.
Though the tech IPO market has gone from a boil to a simmer, some companies in areas such as big data and cloud-related technology are plunging in.
Salesforce.com on Wednesday rolled out the Radian6 Social Marketing Cloud, a new set of services that builds on its core CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff is known as a big thinker and talker, and now he's hoping to be one of Silicon Valley's biggest party hosts, with more than 42,000 people registered so far for the company's annual Dreamforce event this week in San Fra...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystOther
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- CCSuperannuation Research ConsultantACT
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Reporting, Excel and AutoCAD experienceNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCITSM Process ExpertNSW
- TPBusiness Change ManagerQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC