After seven years of working on the surface of Mars, NASA's Mars rover Opportunity has been upgraded to allow it to make some of its own decisions.
After six years roaming across and working on Mars, NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Spirit has been deemed permanently stuck in dirt on the planet's surface.
NASA says it is narrowing a short list of things its scientists can to extricate its stuck Mars Spirit rover.
NASA's long running Mars rover is stuck in a sand trap – a situation the space agency would like to fix. So NASA will begin what it called the long process of extricating Spirit by sending commands that could free the rover.
NASA scientists are putting together diagnostic tests to find out why one of the space agency's two Mars rovers began failing to respond to instructions over the weekend.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
- The network matters for storage innovation
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCField Engineer - POSTAS
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/J2EE/MyEclise) 160721/AP/vmpAsia
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC