Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
It didn't take long for congressional Republicans to attack the Federal Communications Commission's vote to strike down two state laws that prevent municipal broadband networks from expanding.
U.S. lawmakers got a report card on Friday: they've been graded by the Electronic Frontier Foundation and other groups on whether they are effectively reining in the National Security Agency's surveillance programs.
Recent data breaches at Target and Neiman Marcus were sophisticated attacks not detected by robust cybersecurity measures, executives with the two companies told U.S. lawmakers.
Security problems reported at the U.S. government's troubled HealthCare.gov are overblown because security testing has been ongoing for months, the secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm wants to bring LTE to more IoT devices
- HPE's CTO is leaving amid more change at the company
- Red Hat polishes JBoss EAP for a cloud-native future
- Google’s Sundar Pichai has been hacked - which CEO will be next?
- EU is preparing adwords antitrust complaint against Google
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT