Chipsets that power equipment capable of smoothly moving 4K video streams inside homes over wireless and wired networks were on display at the Computex trade show.
Marvell's upcoming 8864 chipset for the 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard can achieve gigabit speeds thanks to multiple antennas for reception and transmission, but wireless routers and access points based on the component won't arrive until the middle of next...
Tablet computers built to Marvell's Moby reference design should launch in India in the first half of this year, an executive of the company said on Thursday.
A new three-core processor from Marvell, the Armada 628, is a 1.5GHz processor with three CPUs on one chip. Designed for powering smartphones and tablets, this tri-core processor can purportedly deliver dual stream 1080p 3D video to your mobile devi...
Marvell Technology Group showed off a new version of its tiny, green Plug Computer that boasts a much faster CPU.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC
- CCSAP BODS ConsultantNSW
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP FS-PM/FS-PQM SpecialistVIC
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW