A group of U.S. representatives has asked the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to delay its plan to begin rolling out new generic top-level domains in early 2012.
The Stop Online Piracy Act, the subject of a hearing before the U.S. House of Representatives Judiciary Committee Wednesday, has generated heated debate since lawmakers introduced it on Oct. 26.
A U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee has voted to approve a bill that would require companies to notify affected customers about data breaches and would require businesses holding personal information to establish data security programs.
Some online advertising networks continue to track Web users after tracking opt-out requests, even though the networks have promised to honor those questions, according to a new study from Stanford University's Center for Internet Society.
Recent data breaches at Sony's PlayStation Network and at e-mail service provider Epsilon will lead to legislation focused on improving cybersecurity at U.S. companies, the chairwoman of a U.S. House of Representatives subcommittee said Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 1610524/CCO/vmtAsia
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTHadoop Operation EngineerNSW
- CCSr Service ManagementACT