Researchers have developed a new technique that could allow attackers to determine with a high degree of accuracy which Tor websites users are accessing and where those websites are hosted.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
U.S. President Barack Obama should oppose legislation intended to let businesses share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies because the bill would allow the sharing of too much personal information, a coalition of digi...
Like visiting a junk yard to find cheap parts for an aging vehicle, researchers from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have come up with a way to fix buggy software by inserting working code from another program.
Many Android applications collect information on Wi-Fi access points, which researchers contend can be used to figure out where a person is more than 90 percent of the time.
You've got the perfect shot of a cityscape from your hotel room -- if it weren't for those pesky reflections in the window.
Those who hand out the Ig Nobel prizes, awarded for the most outlandish scientific research, would do well to check up on CHI.
Tyler Kresch isn't turning to graduate school to help him change his job from tech sales to running a startup; instead he's taking massive open online courses (MOOCs) to learn the IT skills necessary for that career move.
On an 80-core computer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, scientists have built a tool that might make networks significantly faster just by coming up with better algorithms.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Gallipoli is now an amazing video game
- U.S. indicts Russian for hacking LinkedIn, Dropbox, Formspring
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (System Backup Operation) 161014/ITA/523Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 161013/JP/602Asia
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCInformation Security Consultant - RSA ArcherNSW
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCDemand ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Delivery ManagerVIC