Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title, which promises a brand new superhero experience like none ever seen before. This superhero MMO is due to launch in November.
massively multiplayer online game (MMOG)
massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) in pictures
A massively multiplayer online (MMO) virtual world will be created as a tribute to Michael Jackson's legacy as an entertainer and humanitarian.
Sony Online Entertainment is introducing EverQuest II Extended -- a free-to-play version of the popular massively multiplayer online game that exists separately from the subscription model.
Blizzard announced it would rescind a prior announcement last Friday, allaying hordes of angry gamers, but the aftershocks are still rumbling several days later.
Toy construction set company Lego Group plans to launch an MMOG (massively multiplayer online game) in the second half of this year, to be called Lego Universe, said Mark Hansen, director of business development and LEGO lead for the project.
Fight alongside or against DC Comics famous heroes and supervillains with the upcoming massively multiplayer RPG, DC Universe Online. Acclaimed comic book artist Jim Lee takes center stage as the main designer on this Sony Online Entertainment title,...
Game designers Dmitry Kosinov and Mikhail Platov discuss what it's like working on a "Zero Player Game," inspiration from Terry Pratchet, and balancing family life with game development.
The streets of San Paro are running red with the blood of the just and the guilty alike, and we've assigned reviewer Kyle Horner to the middle of the madness to bring us his impressions of Realtime Worlds' ambitious open-world MMO.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Belkin AC1750 DB wireless router
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW