A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Matthew David Howard Smith
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Two founders of movie download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- TPProcurement Support AnalystNSW
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- CCGIS ConsultantQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCProject Manager X2VIC
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity LeadWA
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCNetwork AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst (Payment Systems Project)QLD
- TPJava Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD