With the PC version of SimCity having cleared its first month anniversary since launch, EA has announced a June 12 release for the Mac version of the game.
Artificial intelligence, a field of programming employed by video game developers to make characters smarter and improve their decisions, still has a ways to go before it actually yields intelligent characters.
EA’s SimCity has sold more than 1.1 million units sold in its first two weeks of availability. Digital sales significantly contributed to this performance, with approximately 54 per cent of sales being of the digital versions of the game, either from...
After a slew of expansion packs for Sims 3, Electronic Arts is making a clean start with Sims 4.
The server issues are a massive barrier to the enjoyment of the SimCity, but once that gets solved there is a decent, if not restrictive, game experience to be found.
Megan Myers first worked as an educational technologist at a college in New York, where she created learning tools for professors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Box Shuttle makes it easier to ditch on-prem file storage
- Facebook wins appeal over tracking non-members in Belgium
- Terror-suspect database used by banks, governments, has been leaked
- SAP's ERP app for SMBs gets an overhaul for digital transformation
- Mobile ransomware use jumps, blocking access to phones
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCIT Change Manager - Western SydneyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC