A case before the U.S. Supreme Court earlier this week could have a huge impact on business-method and software patents, with some experts concerned that the court could put significant limits on what can be patented.
McDermott Will & Emery
Should an abstract idea written into software and run on a computer be patentable? That's one question a U.S. appeals court will consider Friday when it hears arguments in a case with broad implications for software patents for companies as diverse a...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- CCProducts and Markets Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCData AnalystNSW