While it's important to remember that the use of Google Android software in the enterprise is still a comparatively young phenomenon, there are a few general guidelines that businesses looking to use the platform would do well to remember.
BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 (BES 10) unites mobile device management (MDM), security, unified communications, and application management.
For years, IT departments struggled with iPhones and now iPads coming into the enterprise-but Android devices will blindside them. Even worse, the fragmented world of Android is coming quickly.
SAS Institute subsidiary DataFlux is unveiling a new suite on Monday that combines MDM (master data management), data quality and data integration tools in a single package.
An open-source MDM (master data management) suite from Talend is now available, giving companies a lower-priced option to proprietary products from the likes of Tibco, Kalido and IBM, the company announced Monday.
Whitepapers about MDM
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCJava API DeveloperTAS
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterQLD
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTMurex/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCChange or Project Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)SA
- TPFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager / Business Analyst - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSystems Analyst - Web Services.NSW