The latest Mac Mini offers an HDMI connection, an aluminium, unibody enclosure and a removable panel to upgrade memory
media centre pcs
Couch potatoes, your keyboard-mouse is here: the Lenovo Mini Wireless Keyboard N5901
An ASUS notebook that uses Bang & Olufsen technology to offer great audio quality
The Medion AKOYA P4020 D PC will be sold in Aldi supermarkets from 10 June, and it offers a good set of features for its price
The Cideko Air Keyboard is a mini keyboard with built-in motion sensing, for use as a media-centre controller
Acer today announced that it will launch a new media centre PC in April. The Acer Revo 100 includes a combination touchpad and touch keyboard that slots inside the PC's case when not in use.
Microsoft is adding Netflix to the list of content providers in its Windows Media Center feature for Vista PCs as part of the company's drive to give people more entertainment options on their computers.
IceTV has announced new features for PVRs and Media Centre PCs that use its service. Any device that is able to connect to the IceTV Interactive Web-scheduling service now has the ability to record via keywords.
So I'm testing this super-cool Lenovo system that would make a perfect media center for the den. It's an all-in-one, meaning there's no bulky tower--just a screen, a base, and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Using your PC to store your photos, videos, and music might save you the trouble of having to dust off photo albums and alphabetize your CD collection, but it can still be a pain to keep your media converted, stored, tagged, and uploaded.
I'm a big fan of Microsoft's Windows Media Center, which is built into Vista and Windows 7.
As I've mentioned in the past, I'm a big fan of the Windows Media Center software that comes baked into most versions of Vista and Windows 7.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Need for Speed PC Review
- Digital vision must be led from the top-down
- Toyota, Volkswagen partner ride-hailing companies
- Apple hires mobile encryption pioneer amid encryption debate
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCProject Manager - Business IntelligenceVIC
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCFull Stack Developer - AngularNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCTechnology Team Lead / Senior Developer - JavaNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCProject Specialist Continuity AutomationVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC