A U.S. International Trade Comission judge is recommending sanctions against Samsung that include an import and sales ban on products found to infringe Apple patents, and the posting of a bond for 88 percent of the value of some of the devices involv...
Buyers of smartphones, tablets and MP3 players must pay a levy of up to €5 (US$6.5) in the Netherlands as of January 2013 to compensate for loss of income to the music and film industries caused by private copying, the Dutch ministry of Security and ...
Apple has instituted a replacement program for first-generation iPod nanos, which may contain flawed batteries that could overheat and cause damage.
Microsoft will make no more Zune music players, building its future music strategy on applications incorporated in its Windows Phone and Xbox platforms, the company has confirmed.
Toshiba announced a new home media server with five terabytes of storage on Monday: It has enough capacity to store 15 days of digital TV broadcasts from six channels.
Ford's Evos concept car shows how the company is increasingly looking to electronics and entertainment to keep customers hooked on driving its cars, Chief Technical Officer Paul Mascarenas said Thursday.
Apple did not have a global security team, including in China, until March, 2008, when it hired employees from drug company Pfizer, to counter rampant counterfeiting of its products in China, according to a <a href="http://wikileaks.org/cable/2008/09...
A court case that open-source advocates say could have major repercussions on the GPL opened in German district court in Berlin Tuesday.
The iPod nano may not sell like it used to, but that doesn't mean Apple has stopped tinkering with its tiny music player. A new photo allegedly shows a next-generation iPod nano with a rear-facing camera.
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
When Cisco recently discontinued the Flip pocket camera products it left many fans of the pocket-sized device disappointed. While numerous users are happy to shoot video with smartphones, Flips were valuable because they were easy to carry, shot high...
Cisco's recent announcement that it was closing its Flip mini-camcorder business got us thinking. It's pretty clear that today's smartphones, with their excellent HD video cameras, are partly to blame for the Flip's demise. But how many other consume...
Microsoft has nixed any future iterations of its Zune music and video player, according to a Bloomberg report, adding another name on the list of devices killed by Apple's iPod hardware and entertainment ecosystem. Microsoft has yet to make the death...
U.S. iPod touch owners will soon be able to access the Internet without a Wi-Fi hotspot by using a new add-on being launched on Sunday by Sprint and Chinese network supplier ZTE.
We live in an age of invention and scientific discovery. But there are things about some inventions that science simply cannot explain. Here are 10 things that I simply do not understand about consumer technology:
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - IP Network Design - Juniper MXNSW
- CCApplication Packaging ExpertVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- FTGeospatial Support AnalystQLD
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCAgile Coach / Agile Training ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSenior Oracle Functional ConsultantSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- FTData EngineersNSW