Time Inc has secured a deal with Apple that will bundle free iPad access to print subscribers, according to a Wall Street Journal report. If you have a print subscription to Time, Sports Illustrated, or Fortune, you will be able to log into the iPad ...
For a minute there, it seemed like hell had frozen over.
The Gmail accounts of foreign reporters in at least two news bureaus in Beijing have been hijacked, a journalists' group in China said Monday.
In what will be seen as a concession to media baron Rupert Murdoch, Google has made it easier for news sites -such as those Murdoch controls - to opt-out of Google News.
Bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers hoping to boost their flagging businesses by charging for content: Most consumers in the U.S. won't pay for it.
Part two of an in-depth interview where we ask futurist Ross Dawson to elaborate on his predictions for 2016, their implications for the corporation and the individual
Part one of an in-depth interview where we ask futurist Ross Dawson to elaborate on his predictions for 2016, their implications for the corporation and the individual.
Seattle's oldest newspaper is committing to cyberspace with an online only operation, announcing Monday that it will cease its print edition with the March 17 edition and become the first U.S. metro daily to switch to an online-only publication.
U.S. newspapers, which have struggled mightily for years to adapt to the Web, seem to be doing a better job of growing their online readership.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
- Fitbit scoops up rival fitness tracker maker Pebble
- Latest Android security update fixes Dirty COW, GPS vulnerabilities
- YouTube's top trending videos for 2016
- SoftBank gives more detail about $50B US investment
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)ACT
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJava Developers X 2QLD
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTWeb and Mobile iOS/Android Developer (Permanent)NSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCPSCD/ CRM Business/Financial AnalystsACT
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTProduct OwnerVIC