It was a bad idea from the start, but even as bad ideas go, this one went horribly wrong.
The Mayo Clinic medical practice has launched the first widely available e-health information service for patients on Microsoft's HealthVault service, the result of a partnership the companies launched last year.
In a study that is unlikely to find favor among privacy advocates, researchers from two academic institutions warned that increased privacy protections around health data will hamper the adoption of electronic medical records systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC