Medion is no longer the only game in town when it comes to well-featured, low-cost notebooks. Online store, Kogan, has just announced the availability of a 14-inch Windows 8.1 laptop (called Atlas X14FHD) that can be bought for $359 plus the delivery...
Included in this week’s Aldi Special Buys is another Medion laptop with an attractive price point. It’s a 15.6in model with a stated thickness of 25mm and a weight of 2.3kg. We're sure you're all thinking the same thing: is it worth buying?
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
Aldi will sell the Medion LifeTab from April 26. The 7.85in tablet has an IPS screen with 1024x768 resolution. It runs the current version of Google’s mobile operating system, Android 4.4 KitKat.
German supermarket chain Aldi will sell a re-run of a budget Android smartphone it advertised back in July, cutting $20 off the original price of the handset.
Low cost MVNO Aldi Mobile will continue to operate as usual, after it struck a deal directly with Telstra wholesale following the collapse of original wholesale provider ispONE.
German supermarket chain Aldi will again sell a 3G, quad-core Android tablet for $249, and will also stock a 4in Android smartphone with dual-SIM capabilities. Both devices are set to go on sale in Australia from Saturday, 13 July.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HPE is spinning out its huge services business and merging it with CSC
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160526/AP/506Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSolution Architect (security domain)VIC
- FTTechnical Services SpecialistACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW