Mega has opened beta testing for a new encrypted video calling service that integrates with its existing file hosting and sharing offerings.
Kim Dotcom has ordered the removal from his Mega file-storage service design plans for a controversial one-bullet plastic gun.
Mega will accept the virtual currency bitcoin for subscriptions for more storage space on the file-sharing service, cofounder Kim Dotcom announced on Twitter.
One week after launching a security bug bounty program, the new file-storage and sharing service Mega claims to have fixed seven vulnerabilities, none of which met its highest severity classification.
The Mega file-sharing service has launched a vulnerability reward program that will pay up to €10,000 (around US$13,600) for every serious security flaw found in the platform and reported responsibly. The rules of the program were laid out in a blog ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- This new model for quantum circuits is like a 5-decker sandwich
- Dell stops selling Android devices
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/ SQL/Web) 160708/AP/352Asia
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC