A U.S. House of Representatives committee has approved legislation aimed at making it more difficult for so-called patent trolls to use infringement lawsuits against other businesses.
The U.S. Congress should consider a "safe harbor" from legal action for consumers using works protected by copyright as it launches a long-term effort to revamp copyright law, some advocates said Thursday.
A proposal for new cybersecurity legislation by U.S. President Barack Obama's administration could give the government unprecedented access to private data, critics said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCTest Analyst - Data MigrationACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW